3.19.2013

Are you a fan of THE HOST?

Then you might really enjoy GHOST PLANET, says author and blogger Heather Massey. Join the discussion about face-to-face promo of science fiction romance over at The Galaxy Express.

Taking a deep breath, I approached her. Mind you, I never get the chance to hand-sell science fiction romances to people I encounter in my daily life. This is new territory for me. On top of that, I didn’t even know the woman’s name. Still, I couldn’t let the opportunity pass by.

A title came to mind immediately. I knew it had to be a mainstream print book. Even though I snarl at the idea of the wide, artificial divide between print and digital, print still carries more weight with many people. It was the safest bet, all things considered ...

Read the full post.

No comments:

Post a Comment