11.13.2013

Make that 2 endorsements!

What a week! A second fabulous endorsement for THE OPHELIA PROPHECY. This one from the lovely and hilarious Darynda Jones, New York Times bestselling author of the Charley Davidson series (FIRST GRAVE ON THE RIGHT, etc.).

It seems the book is a winner with redheads (see Skyler White endorsement). The truth is I know a number of brilliant, beautiful gingers. Skye. Darynda. My beau. His daughter. My favorite British ex-pat (who also was the first to rate OPHELIA on Goodreads). 

Seriously though, Darynda is a tremendously busy lady, and I was lucky to get her. She and I met back in 2009, when both of us were named finalists for the Romance Writers of America Golden Heart® Award (paranormal category). I soon learned she lives in the same small, New Mexico town where I attended my first year of college. And that she is the only other person I know outside my family who has been to Sulpher, Oklahoma (stinky, but beautiful). 

Darynda won the Golden Heart that year, but she is such a doll it really wasn't possible to hold it against her. 

Anyway, on to the unveiling of endorsement No. 2 (which came in an email that began, "OMG your writing!!!!! You have such a fantastic voice, just crisp and magical and crystal clear") ...  

With the elegant pen and graceful hand of a master storyteller, Sharon Lynn Fisher lures us into a world where adventure lurks in every corner and nothing is quite what it seems. Exotic and powerful, The Ophelia Prophecy is absolutely captivating. SF Romance at its finest. This book is a rare and delicious treat! 

No comments:

Post a Comment