5.09.2014

A HEART FOR COPPER: A steampunk fairy tale

I'm really excited to announce my first "pick your path" short story (and first short story, period, since I started writing for Tor Books) is out TODAY on the SilkWords interactive fiction site.

A HEART FOR COPPER

An automaton created by an inventor's son, Copper has finally been given a heart by her young master. Her choice of whether to keep the key or give it to him will decide her fate in this steampunk fairy tale.

"A Heart for Copper" - $1.99 or by subscription, at www.silkwords.com

You can read the introduction (up to the first choice point) free. To continue reading, you can buy the story for $1.99 or subscribe to the site.

For more information about the story and about SilkWords, see my post today on Spacefreighters Lounge.

Hope you have as much fun reading as I did writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment