7.12.2014

First newsletter is out, plus new promo for signups

You can read my inaugural author newsletter here:

Free reads and fun with Wattpad

This issue talks about the fun I've been having with Wattpad (free reads!), an erotica series I'm working on, and where I go for pizza in Olympia.

If you didn't receive the newsletter via email and you'd like to, you can sign up here. New signups in the next two weeks have the option of asking a question and seeing it answered in the next newsletter! Email your question to inf@sharonlynnfisher.com.

In other news, I've added a new tab to the blog with info about my shorter works.

And as a bonus, here's a cool embed widget from Wattpad:




Hope you're enjoying your summer!


4 comments:

  1. Congrats on your newsletter launch! It was a fun read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, thanks! Let me know if there are topics you'd like to see covered in future newsletters.

      Delete
  2. I'm so proud of you taking the newsletter plunge :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, thank you! I was strong-armed by my agency. ;) No, seriously, it's a great idea.

      Delete