8.22.2014

First story in "Fantasies in Color" now available

One of my current projects is an erotica series, Fantasies in Color, and the first novelette is now available!

This is a sci-fi/fantasy BDSM series, with each story based on a color. The first story (green) is The Garden Rules. Each story will be 10,000 to 15,000 words (50+ pages), and eventually they will be grouped into anthologies. All will be my trademark blend of geekery+fantasy+romance (+ extra heat)!

With this first story my agency and I are trying out a cool new service called Aerbook. You can read a sample for free and buy when you're ready ($1.99). There are also links for sharing on social media. The best part is I get a larger percentage of sales than if you buy the book through the usual sellers. All formats are available (Kinde, Nook, etc.). So try it out and let me know what you think!

If you'd prefer to one-click it over on Amazon (it's convenient, I get it!), you can pre-order it and receive it in a couple weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment